IM Best Practices: An Educator's Approach
It is important to set individual goals for clients regardless of diagnosis. Learn the importance of setting individual goals for patients, regardless of their diagnoses, based on the desired outcomes.
IM therapy improves ‘whole brain processing’:
- Coordinated balanced movement
- Growth of existing nerve cells, new nerve cells, and new neural connections
- Brain as a pattern recognition organ, improves efficiency
- Mental/Interval Timing (Temporal Processing)
- Sensory processing, auditory processing, motor coordination and control
- Language development, visual tracking, and behavior
- Self regulatory skills and cognitive flexibility"
Download the Presentation Today!
Educators only have a few hours with students that may have significant delays and conditions that require unique attention. It is important to have the right tools to help children succeed from an early age.
Let IM help! In only minutes a day a few days a week, IM training can set the stage for kids to succeed in daily life.